Bonnington to Hythe
- Species rich grassland, scrub and woodland on the greensand scarp.
- Magnificent views over the marsh.
- Very large pasture and arable fields on the marsh, divided by fences, ditches and sporadic willows and thorns.
- Scattered old military defences.
- Rough grassland dotted with scrub on scarp
Overall Landscape Character Objectives
- To retain the open ‘natural’ scrub and grassland character of the scarp and to discourage further suburbanisation of properties.
- To maintain and enhance the distinctive ditches of the remote undeveloped quality of the Marsh.
- Conserve and enhance views to and from the scarp