Low Weald : Crockham Hill to Shipbourne
- Open pastoral landscape.
- Small blocks of woodland.
- Small to medium sized pastures.
- Intensively grazed fields separated by thick shaws and trimmed hedges.
- Isolated former hedgerow field trees.
- Brick and ragstone buildings with hanging tiles.
- Timber-frame buildings.
- Wooded greensand scarp is prominent in views.
- Wetlands and standing water (Bough Beech Reservoir).
- Springs, Springholes and ponds on Wealden Clays.
Overall Landscape Character Objective
- To retain the mosaic of small irregular fields and woodlands within a strong network of hedges and hedgerow trees.